Winter Cocktails crafted for a craft brewery by yours truly, Devin.
Rum Pum Pum Plum
o 1.5 oz spiced rum
o 1.5 oz port wine
o 1 oz plum vanilla simple syrup
o Dried plum slice garnish
Shake rum, wine, and simple syrup over ice. Strain into a rocks glass. Garnish with dried plum slice.
o 2 oz Jack Daniels
o 2 oz sours mix
o ¾ oz cranberry juice
o 2 dashes cranberry bitters
o House red wine
Shake whiskey, cranberry juice, bitters, and sours mix over ice. Strain into a ROCKS glass over ice. Float red wine on top.
o 2 oz white rum
o 1.5 oz cherry juice
o 1.5 oz cranberry juice
o ¾ oz lime juice
o ½ oz simple syrup
o Soda water
o Dehydrated lime slice for garnish
Shake rum, juices, and simple syrup over ice. Pour into SNIFTER glass with ice. Top with soda water. Garnish with dried lime slice.
Clarion Maple Manhattan
o 2 oz Bourbon
o ¾ oz dry vermouth
o ¾ oz maple syrup
o 2 dashes black walnut bitters
o Cinnamon stick garnish
Combine bourbon, vermouth, maple syrup, and bitters in a shaker over ice. Stir until outside of shaker is frosty. Strain into a ROCKS glass. Can be served up or on the rocks. Garnish with a cinnamon stick.
The special cocktail mentioned on our interview with Andrew Saliga of The Humble Garnish!
La Terra Rojo
Author: Andrew Saliga
Recipe Type: Cocktails
- 1 ounce Cocchi Vermouth di Torino
- 1 ounce Campari
- ¾ ounce añejo tequila
- ¾ ounce coffee concentrate (recipe and purchase link in notes)
- 1 dash of orange bitters
- orange peel for garnish
- Combine ingredients in mixing glass filled with ice and stir until chilled.
- Strain into rocks glass over ice.
- Garnish with expressed orange peel.
Full Story can be found here.
The Cherry Picked Whiskey Smash
- 2 oz bourbon
- 1 cherry
- 1 lemon slice
- 2-3 mint leaves
- splash of simple syrup
- soda water
- lemon twist for garnish
- mint sprig for garnish
- Muddle lemon slice, mint leaves, cherry, and splash of simple syrup in bottom of glass.
- Fill glass with ice and add whiskey.
- Shake 2-3 times (just enough to mix up the fruit and mint).
- Top with soda water and garnish with lemon twist and mint sprig.